THANK YOU for visiting our website.
We look forward to helping you.
My wife, Patti, and I established our business as The Stamp Connection in 1988. The name was later changed to P & S Stamp Express when another stamp company in Texas began using the same name. Our primary objective has always been to provide good stamps and related products to collectors at a fair price.
Our stock includes a very broad range of United States and Worldwide mint and used stamps in many different formats - from singles to packets with up to thousands of all different stamps. While we do have some issues from the 1800s and early 1900s in many countries, our greatest coverage is in U.S. stamps issued from the late 1920s up to current.
John Hickel, a friend and business associate, joined us in 2011. He has a substantial stock of U.S. mint stamps that include recent and new issues. This greatly compliments our stock of U.S. used. We also offer other products such as supplies, catalogs and excellent U.S. stamp reference books for collectors.
Our products can be obtained in many ways:
1) You can visit our store on the north side of Columbus, OH. Call, or email us, for more information about the store.
2) Order items offered on this website. Use the appropriate tab at the left to view our specials. If you see items you would like to purchase, print a copy of our order form to use. Also see "Terms of Sale". When completed, place the order with payment in the mail to us.
3) You can participate in our "Want List" program. Use the tab at the left to see details.
4) P & S Stamp Express and/or John Hickel participate at selected stamp shows. We send postcards to our customers in the area announcing our participation.
5) Call, email, or mail orders to us.
6) If we don't have what you want, we will be happy to try to find it if you would like.
Thank you again for visiting us.